Carousel

I think it's lovely Steven. I like the bright colours and it's easy to imagine the happiness of the children or even the adult children riding or just watching and of curse if you've ever been lucky enough to have a ride on something like this your picture could bring back those memories. As a picture I like it and I like that it evokes something too. The only thing I think could have been done a little differently is that you seem to have clipped the very tip of the horses ear.

Well done :D

I think it's lovely Steven. I like the bright colours and it's easy to imagine the happiness of the children or even the adult children riding or just watching and of curse if you've ever been lucky enough to have a ride on something like this your picture could bring back those memories. As a picture I like it and I like that it evokes something too. The only thing I think could have been done a little differently is that you seem to have clipped the very tip of the horses ear.

Well done :D
Thanks, didn’t notice that with the ear, I did crop the image a bit, I’ll see if that cut the ear off.

Back