cashback from ebay purchases

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
T&C apply, dyor, ymmv, etc

However, it seems that you can get 40% (of the ebay fees) as cashback when you win an auction.

http://www.quidco.com/ebay-co-uk/

For genuine tracked transactions completed wholly online, you can earn:
40% for winning a eBay auction. This amount is based on eBay revenue - not on the price you pay.

Please read the following before proceeding:

Abuse of this programme will not be tolerated. Please remember that according to the Quidco T&Cs, accounts can be terminated without notice if there are patterns of merchant exploitation.

Ebay tracks when you pay for the item at the end of the auction so please ensure you go through Quidco when you pay. The cashback amount is based on a percentage of eBay's revenue, not the final auction price.

Please note; enquiries cannot be submitted to eBay querying the amount of cashback you receive. The cashback is based on eBay revenue and the amount you receive is the final decision from eBay.

Earnings enquiries for Sale amounts under £1.00 will not be supported for this merchant.

Or 50% through Topcashback, clear out all cookies from previous ebay sessions.

Quidco is brilliant for more than just ebay.

I have saved over £250 so far, from insurance, to clothes to gadgets.

As mentioned above, it's not guaranteed, but theres no harm in clicking through that link rather than not doing it.

It has worked 100% of the time for me.

Has anyone tried bidding a lens through this?
As I am planning to bid a Nikon 12-24mm. Don't know if there will be some cashback after that. :D

Bought loads through quidco including ebay, never had a problem with them tracking and paying. Only once with home insurance, £120 cashback, I filed a 'complaint' / query and it was resolved about 6 weeks later. Quidco is great :D

I've made £30 in the last 4 or 5 months - If I'm buying stuff anyway I may as well click through quidco as not. I didnt realise that ebay had a deal with them until the other day though.

May I know if they support buy it now price on ebay?
Thanks

Kevin

Sorry Kevin, just noticed your question.

Quidco state for Auctions. You might try asking them directly.

May be worth trying other cashback sites though.

May I know if they support buy it now price on ebay?
Thanks

Kevin
You get cashback on Bins through topcashback, can't see quidco being different. Only way to find out is to try, but make sure you've cleared out cache etc before you start quidco/ebay session.

been a member of quidco for 2 years and a whoping £1000.74 cash back!

and i'm always forgeting to use it!!

Can it be used on ebay with snipe etc?

You get cashback on Bins through topcashback, can't see quidco being different. Only way to find out is to try, but make sure you've cleared out cache etc before you start quidco/ebay session.

I might as well try with topcashback.
But is there a maximum that I can only bin?
Say like 500pounds ? then get 40% cash back?

I might as well try with topcashback.
But is there a maximum that I can only bin?
Say like 500pounds ? then get 40% cash back?

You don't get the cash back on the £500 bin it's 40% of the final fee to the seller. That is if an item sells for £500 and the cost/charge to the seller is £10, then you should get £4 .

You don't get the cash back on the £500 bin it's 40% of the final fee to the seller. That is if an item sells for £500 and the cost/charge to the seller is £10, then you should get £4 .

So that means I save 4 pounds from 500 pounds stuff?

So that means I save 4 pounds from 500 pounds stuff?

Clearly I'm not explaining this correctly.
The figure I gave was an example, the 40% cashback is not on the total you spend but the £'s invoice amount ebay charge the seller for selling it. If you sell anything on ebay they charge to list and also take a slice of the sale price.

Back