Cat Appreciation Society! - lets see those catz!

Sitting here trying to tweet and do forum stuff, when I got blocked....

379c98ba7d9530c515aaeb2fc631e20f_view.jpg

:D

FABULOUS shot all!!

This is Moosey!! If Cats had fingers one would be sticking right up!!

moosey800x600.jpg

What a great thread this is, some gorgeous cats in here, i'll need to shoot my cats....that sounds bad :LOL:

Chad, my 8 years old male black cat, having a snooze on his favourite sleeping area - my bed.

Chad%2BIso%2BTest%2BShot.jpg

Update at 3rd Aug 2013: Sadly he has been put to sleep yesterday after having been diagnosed with cancer of the mouth. I'm missing the little dude so much.

R.I.P. Chad 2002 - 2013. Thank you for winning my heart and being a part of my life. See you on the other side.

Last edited:
Lots of love for maine coons in this thread.
Yvonne you are not the only one with that problem :)
5437359370_af4aef56ab_b.jpg

Moosey is a right poser :)

Some gorgeous photos!!

I LOVE cats, but sadly I'm allergic, so I have to contend with looking at them. :|:crying:

This is Shadow, my Mum's cat. Although she might not look it, she's actually quite an old lady at 16! She's got a dodgy hip and can't jump onto the bed or sofa and meow's when she want's lifting up! She also has renal failure, luckily this is managed by a tablets. Her fur is beautiful and soft (although I can't stroke her). She seems a very happy contented cat, though, but likes to keep warm and have her little comforts. She's a bonnie thing, but a little tubby from being spoiled.

Asleep. by ElizabethR1533, on Flickr

Some great expressions on their faces,loving them.:)(y)
Sammy our 8 year old feeling sorry for himself,don,t know where he got the scratch from.:)
IMG_0700.jpg

I can't believe this thread is still going. My last post in here was 2009!!

Some superb shots - really showing cat's personalities.

Here's an old film one from me...

Tiny the Cat by Freester, on Flickr

As I've said before, I LOVE cats, but I'm allergic to them. So I have to content myself with taking pictures of cats that aren't mine. :|:crying: So I don't get as much practice, or as many as I would like.

6343858932_8c38e124a1_b.jpg

I know this is slightly out of focus, but I love his little face. There was a group of cats, and he seemed to be pushed out and rather low on the pecking order.
6343110969_e8c254350f_b.jpg

5558467611_5808f50180_b.jpg

Tonight we had to say goodbye to one of our cats, Gus was 17 yrs old & been with us for 15 yrs, he moved in as a stray when he was about 2 yrs old.

What a smashing fella he was ! Loyal, loving & so gentle.

He became ill on Wednesday & tonight we had to make the decision to let him go sadly.

So with tears in our eyes a final tribute, good night Gus.

p1010132-web.jpg

dsc_0485-web.jpg

8a3fe31a.jpg

RIP fella.

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon this thread!

Love cats and there are some lovely pictures in this thread, so here is are pics of our 2:

Marley, ~12 year old tabby shorthair:

cat1.jpg

Scat, 2 1/2 year old black and white siberian forest:

cat2.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Tonight we had to say goodbye to one of our cats, Gus was 17 yrs old & been with us for 15 yrs, he moved in as a stray when he was about 2 yrs old.

He became ill on Wednesday & tonight we had to make the decision to let him go sadly.

p1010132-web.jpg

dsc_0485-web.jpg

8a3fe31a.jpg

RIP fella.

R.I.P Gus :crying:

p1010132-web.jpg

dsc_0485-web.jpg

8a3fe31a.jpg

RIP fella.

What a lovely looking cat. RIP Gus x

I just tried to post a picture but it failed :( also tried to delete the original post but it wouldn't let me. (I'm still learning haha)

Last edited:
Back