No
Took some snaps at a trackday on Sunday

5961091476_a4ee07b809_b.jpg

5947264925_bf41157c35_b.jpg

5957244653_130ceafedf_b.jpg

Doing the video was more fun though :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BGMUgvIG6E

George

Great shots of a Great car, 1* is my favourite.
Awesome motors these, anybody who has never experienced a track drive of one is missing out bigtime!!!!
Thanks for the share it brought back some memories.
Malcolm

I really like your photos, and these are great.

But (yes there is a but :LOL: ) on the first (and some others of yours) I'd prefer to see more space in front of the car rather than behind it. Probably just me but its been bugging me now on a few of them. :LOL:

Still brilliant photo's though :D

Like No.1 too. Good light against the moody sky.

Never driven one on the track but had plenty of fun on local and not so local B roads. Fantastic photo of a fantastic car. Thanks for posting :)

Cheers,Lee

As said they do look very nice, the orange works very well with the stormy sky.

I bet that video was a hoot to make yeah, did you get a go?

Fantastic set and great contrasting colours with the car and sky.

Vid looks like it was a hoot (or should that be hoon) too ... loving the slow-mo ... a good catch at that speed too!

Loving number one. Would liked to have seen it with a greater angle perhaps? :shrug: The DOF is superb though - what lens were you using BTW?

Owned a couple of Westfields and have to say I've never had so much fun on 4 wheels! (y)

Gareth

As said they do look very nice, the orange works very well with the stormy sky.

I bet that video was a hoot to make yeah, did you get a go?

That's me driving in the video. My dad and brother were also driving, but were trying to do fast laps so were keeping it tidy. I was taking passengers out all day and scaring them :LOL:

Loving number one. Would liked to have seen it with a greater angle perhaps? :shrug: The DOF is superb though - what lens were you using BTW?

Owned a couple of Westfields and have to say I've never had so much fun on 4 wheels! (y)

Gareth

What do you mean by a greater angle?

That's me driving in the video. My dad and brother were also driving, but were trying to do fast laps so were keeping it tidy. I was taking passengers out all day and scaring them :LOL:

Awesome :D I just assumed it was your client driving the car.. So is it yours/dads car?

Not a bad effort at sliding though.. for a young 'un ;)

Wonderful! Crystal clear, and a very good crop. Like number 1 best :)

Great toy (y).

The car's colour, the track, the contrast with the stormy sky, it all combines to make it a great set. Well done.

Back