central pier blackpool with a 10 stop

5 is probably my favourite as it has the steps in too which help lead the eye to the pier. Maybe could have done with a higher tide so the pier isn't quite so 'stranded' on the sand.

Also, in 3 it looks like there might have been quite a lot of spray on the filter or you really really need to clean your sensor... :thinking:

5 is probably my favourite as it has the steps in too which help lead the eye to the pier. Maybe could have done with a higher tide so the pier isn't quite so 'stranded' on the sand.

Also, in 3 it looks like there might have been quite a lot of spray on the filter or you really really need to clean your sensor... :thinking:

thanks for the feedback ....ref number 3 was a windy day I recall and it was particles of sand on the filter ...sensor is clean

To me no 4 has the most convincing presence. Although from beach level but closer-in, it seems to give a sense of what it's like to be on the wheel or the pier deck. This is to do with how we 'inhabit' a picture.

I find the mono conversions unsettling - there is enough abstraction already in the blurred wheel without the further abstraction of mono, and the wheel appears as an alien object reminiscent of a radio telescope dish.

Back