CEX Store

Edit My Images
Yes
I knowwwwwwwwwww, it's not gonna be recommended, but I wondered if anyone has bought any camera gear[lenses, mainly] from any of their stores? I'm going to town today and am gonna have a peek in there to see if they have any of the lenses I want at a good enough price to make me budge and get one.

But having looked online at SOME reviews, they mention that on electronic goods and the like they dont have the std 28days to return, but infact give a 48hour time slot, and then try and blame any faults the product may have - on anything you've done in that time. It;s only been in 1 review that;s been mentioned, but I was wondering if any of you have used them and/or found this to be the case?

:shrug:

I buy the odd game from there, but their equipment always seemed overpriced? :shrug:

i'm sure everything is covered by a 12 month warranty, that may have changed though!

I've bought a few things from them mainly just small bits, but recently picked up a 430EX II boxed with full instuction manuals. Looks brand new only used it a few times and seems fine. It was reasonably priced. But do think in general prices are usually quite high. Take care when buying from them I don't think that photo video is there stong area.

I didn't buy anything from them today, as luckily they only had one lens and it was Canon anyway. I won't be going to them in future anyway as they're very unclued up on ANYTHING camera like by the looks of things.

I didn't buy anything from them today, as luckily they only had one lens and it was Canon anyway. I won't be going to them in future anyway as they're very unclued up on ANYTHING camera like by the looks of things.
Good choice but to be fair to them they're not a camera shop they're modern day pawn brokers.

Back