Chamelion with its tongue out and a geko

Edit My Images
Yes
Original title ey! lol

is it me or does its tongue look like a.... erm pen is?

just some snaps I got at my aunts pet shop, nothing special but I liked these ones so though I would share them.

cam_1-Copy.jpg

cam-Copy.jpg

Untitled-1-Copy.jpg

last one is amazing!!! love it!

I love the captures - Vibrant colour and the DOF on the last one works for me(y)

However -
is it me or does its tongue look like a.... erm pen is

If yours looks like this Robbo - You need some medical help as its looking like it may drop off within a few days - You won't see another week with it attached:LOL:

No 3 for me :)

I love the captures - Vibrant colour and the DOF on the last one works for me(y)

However -

If yours looks like this Robbo - You need some medical help as its looking like it may drop off within a few days - You won't see another week with it attached:LOL:

is this not normal to look ike that? :thinking::LOL:l

However -

I was going to say the same thing, did you zip up too fast or was it a car door? Seek medical help! :LOL:

Love the pose of the gecko!

is this not normal to look ike that?

:LOL: No:nono: But if its been like that all your life - then I would not get too worried - If its just gone that way:naughty: - A and E are your friends here(y)

I really like the one with its tongue out. It looks like a mellors chameleon.

thanks, I have nooo idea what kind it is lol

I have a reptile and amphibian shoot tomorrow so you can guess what they are :) lol

No 3 for me - looks like he has a mischevious grin on his face!!

Back