Champions League Hockey

Edit My Images
Yes
I got couple of shots that I think were pretty successful in the last weeks CHL game here in Finland. And would like to hear what you guys have to say about them... unfortunately I can not post them here in the forum (same reason as KIPAX has for the league football..)

So, I need to put links here to the site so you can go to visit them.

Knocked down and out

That's a different image of a hockey game.. the guy got knocked out and was really dazed when he was walked off the ice.... so would really love comments on that photo.
(and I know it is not nice to as comments when not posting here... but I hope I'll get few comments)

If you feel like seeing the other couple of shots as well, you can click THIS LINK HERE which gets you to the Gallery where the photos are. So.. no need for individual clicks to the site.

Apologies for posting only on a link... but really thought this was a shot I wanted to share....

Hi
I must say that your site always seems to play up when I visit it?? anyway this time I have got to the link - but the pics are so small that seeing any kind of detail is impossible so its hard to give any kind of comment at all
cheers Chris

Sorry to hear it plays up with you...(the website that is ;) )

Have you not clicked on the 'enlarge' + sign at the bottom left of the photo... Opens the photo to about the size you them here at TP site...

THanks for having a look anyways!

Got to say i struggle as well mate... not easy to figure out what + to press especially when nothing happens.

Hmm, didn't know it was that unclear. but good that people have brought it up.
Maybe I'll add a little text that instructs as how to get the image larger...
(although as you take your cursor over the + sign.. the text 'click to enlarge' does show up..)
I suppose it is not the most 'simple' of things and there are many + to click.

Good to get some feedback.. even if it is not about the photo itself *smiles*

Back