Cheese Wharf Sunrise

Name
Jake
Edit My Images
No
Headed out yesterday morning to shoot sunrise in Burford, however when I arrived there was no mist at all by the river, so I back tracked to Buscot to shoot at the Cheese Wharf. The place I wanted to stand was unexpectedly over grown, so I ended up shooting from a couple of different spots. These are in order as the morning progressed.
Comments welcomed.

No.3 and No.5 are my favourites. I did try and get up the other morning to get some mist shots around cardiff, but then I thought 'mmmmm bed' and woke up again at about 9. :confused:

Looks like a nice spot! No 5 is my favourite. Shame you don't seem to be able to get just the reflection of the trees along that bank, from these pictures anyway.

No.3 and No.5 are my favourites. I did try and get up the other morning to get some mist shots around cardiff, but then I thought 'mmmmm bed' and woke up again at about 9. :confused:
A nice set of images my favourite is the 1st one has an atmospheric feel about it
Looks like a nice spot! No 5 is my favourite. Shame you don't seem to be able to get just the reflection of the trees along that bank, from these pictures anyway.
Cheers guys!
Stu - there is a spot I want to get to that you would be able to get the reflections much better. But as this was a last minute change of plan I couldn't venture far for risk of missing the action. I'll be returning!

Cheers guys!
Stu - there is a spot I want to get to that you would be able to get the reflections much better. But as this was a last minute change of plan I couldn't venture far for risk of missing the action. I'll be returning!
Look forward to seeing them if you get back!

Back