Chester Cheetahs

new2me

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes

Last edited:
Wonderful set especially the first one his face is lit up
And great shot of them both together too:)

Keep meaning too pop up to Chester zoo after seeing these pictures , I am going to have make the effort , great pictures by the way :D

Great pics. I love #1, great potrait. #3 is cute, especially with the little tongue sticking out. Just a shame about the slightly annoying logs/stick in the BG but that's the joy of zoos for you :)

Really like these, I think #1 has great detail of his (?) face with a bit of brightness in the eyes whilst I do like #3 for them being together.

Nicely caught Neil, first being my fave, the second looks a tad over exposed to me though

Wonderful set especially the first one his face is lit up
And great shot of them both together too:)
Cheers Pete (y) They dont pose together long, do they ;)
Keep meaning too pop up to Chester zoo after seeing these pictures , I am going to have make the effort , great pictures by the way :D
Cheers Ian (y) Well worth a visit.
Great pics. I love #1, great potrait. #3 is cute, especially with the little tongue sticking out. Just a shame about the slightly annoying logs/stick in the BG but that's the joy of zoos for you :)
Thanks Gary (y) I'll get rid of the background at some point ;)
They're adorable :D
They are indeed Selena ;)
Really like these, I think #1 has great detail of his (?) face with a bit of brightness in the eyes whilst I do like #3 for them being together.
Thanks Matt (y)
Nicely caught Neil, first being my fave, the second looks a tad over exposed to me though
Thanks Ingrid (y) I may have added some 'fill' in Lightroom, but gone too far.

Nice set Neil. I am guessing some flash on the first, which has worked well. 2nd doesn't look at all over-exposed to me although I do prefer a lighter brighter look anyway, but has got something very odd going on with the reflections in the eyes making the pupils look like they have square, white edges... guessing a fence/gate area with sunlight on it or similar is causing it, but it was the first thing I noticed. :thinking:

No flash Yv, just the sun reflecting off the glass. To be honest, I wasn't sure about either of them initially, especially the light in the eyes of #2, but they're better than a lot of other shots i've taken :D

Nice set Neil, I particularly like the way the sun is catching the eye's in #1 (y)

Nice set Neil. I am guessing some flash on the first, which has worked well. 2nd doesn't look at all over-exposed to me although I do prefer a lighter brighter look anyway, but has got something very odd going on with the reflections in the eyes making the pupils look like they have square, white edges... guessing a fence/gate area with sunlight on it or similar is causing it, but it was the first thing I noticed. :thinking:

I think the square reflection is the white frame of the glass window , I've had it before too :(
but you may be able to clone it out, its worth trying as its a lovely shot:)

Back