Chris and Alison Wedding

Name
lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all! Went to a mate of mine's wedding on Saturday and got a few pictures. I will point out that I was there as a guest and have no allusions about being a wedding photographer, but always like to get feedback from you good people :)

I'll get a few more excuses out of the way by saying that I didn't want to get in the way of the actual togs that were there by being intrusive, and just thought I'd try and enjoy the day and snag some shots when the couple (or us guests) weren't being posed!

I've just seen some of the proper wedding photos and they are fantastic! Done by this chap if anyone knows of him?
http://www.mcfade.co.uk/photos/

Anyway, all comments are as always much appreciated...

01.09.12_13.12.25.jpg

01.09.12_13.31.09.jpg

01.09.12_13.38.55.jpg

01.09.12_17.14.31.jpg

01.09.12_18.36.41.jpg

01.09.12_19.40.56.jpg

3 & 5 look good to me (I even like the selective colour!).
I wouldve improved no.3 by getting some interaction between the couple. (holding hands, kissing etc)

no3 for me but a great set. i agree with no3 needing interaction though.

#3 for me too....I might have cropped in a bit closer, but that's just a nit-pick.

Thanks guys, I think 3 is my fav too, but can definitely appreciate what you mean re the lack of interaction. I must admit to doing the selective saturation while wincing but I suppose there's a reason clichés are clichés. Thanks again, just need more mates to get married now :)

I'm not keen on adding the blur in the processing. It doesn't look natural at all.

No.3 would be great if it was taken with a faster lens to get a naturally shallow depth of field.

Back