Christina I

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone, looks like a great forum, thought I should chip in with my first post. These were taken over the last few weeks using a local model who has been testing for me. The unusually mild weather meant that we were able to get out on location and have a bit of fun, as well as take a few shots in the studio. There's a few more here if you're interested.

http://rickmilnes.photium.com/portfolio53694.html

cheers
Rick

7488_124891438449eacf7586027.jpg

7488_35328014749dc4bed4281e.jpg

7488_159482367349dc4c3169c84.jpg

I love the 3rd one looks to me like the tree is protecting her. Stunning model also (y)

I think all three shots are really nice! I think a close up on the second shot would look so good because the make up looks amazing!

Favourite has got to be the 1st shot though, the lighting is really nice - what was the setup for this?

I'm just having a look through the rest on your website and they're really good too! (y)

I think all three shots are really nice! I think a close up on the second shot would look so good because the make up looks amazing!

Favourite has got to be the 1st shot though, the lighting is really nice - what was the setup for this?

I'm just having a look through the rest on your website and they're really good too! (y)

cheers!
Setup for the 1st shot is twin gemini lights with barn doors to model's front right and snoot to her rear left with gold reflector below front, shot against a white background with D700 + 50mm f1.4

Nice shots. The only problem I have is the shadows on her breasts give a very odd impression.

Welcome to TP:)

#1, model looks like she has lopsided breasts
#2, overprocessed till the extend her skin has no texture whatsoever

i love #3 :clap:

Quality work Rick, above and on your website. Really good to see something a little different.

The only crit I can give would be about the shadows on the her chest in the first shot, they do seem a little unbalanced.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Lee

Quality work Rick, above and on your website. Really good to see something a little different.

The only crit I can give would be about the shadows on the her chest in the first shot, they do seem a little unbalanced.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Lee

Hello everyone, thanks for all the comments and critique, some interesting points of view which is always good!
Also, cheers for the comments on the website, good to know fellow togs appreciate what's on there.
I'll get posting again soon as I have time.

ta
Rick

Back