Christmas selfies

No chance. Never done one and never will.o_O

No chance. Never done one and never will.o_O

Oh! I thought you'd love your Secret Santa I sent you from TP!

We clubbed together and bought you a selfie stick! :sulk:

Seems there's only one other thing you can do with it! :mooning:

I have no editing software anymore and trust me I need it!
But subscribed to see everyone else's :D

I would post mine up, but I've heard that Goblins are frowned upon this time of year......or anytime for that matter!

:D

I'll get one up this weekend!

I dont know what is funnier to be honest. The possibility that this could a picture from your private collection, or the possibility that you went on to Google and searched for a picture of a santa/gimp, gimp in santa hat etc. :D :LOL:

I only know gimp...

Well, ask the Gimp nicely to PP your shot!

I would post a selfie but a) it wouldn't be christmassy and b) I would have to be nekkid - and it's too bloody cold for that at this time of year!

Well, ask the Gimp nicely to PP your shot!

I would post a selfie but a) it wouldn't be christmassy and b) I would have to be nekkid - and it's too bloody cold for that at this time of year!

Last time i had to download gimp it confused the hell out of me so i switched it off and got rid:D

Nekkid.. after seeing that last shot of you i can't say i'm surprised:D:p

Oh! I thought you'd love your Secret Santa I sent you from TP!

We clubbed together and bought you a selfie stick! :sulk:

Seems there's only one other thing you can do with it! :mooning:

Yeh, I saw some git with one of them up Camden Market back in September. I'd never seen one before and wondered what the f*** she was doing until I sat the mobile phone stuck on the end of it. Most ridiculous thing I'd seen in ages.:rolleyes:

As for the insertion inference, not really my thing but whatever floats yer boat!!

Back