Classic Robin

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Good pose and background but he's not got a lot going for him though.
Keith (y)
Robincolouredclone_filtered.jpg

I think this is a stunning shot Keith. Love the colours, bird detail, sharp and a great BG which compliments the bird. One of the best Robin shots I think I have seen posted on the Forum. Well done.

Regards: Gordon

Thanks all..

Gordon...So kind.....I was lucky it was a Robin as they hang around for a bit to see if I have any grub...all other wildlife is off before I even see them.I will have to get a hide and maybe will get some new models.

Keith (y)

Good image - soft lighting - good detail (y)
Maybe just tweek the contrast up a bit- I also said this on "u8myufo" post so it may be me or my monitor :thinking:

Last edited:
A lovely Robin pose Keith. However it looks a little soft on the eye to me, and there seems something odd about the edge around the tree stump :thinking: Have you cut anything out from around it? As the edges look a little too straight and sharp to look natural.

Thanks again everyone.....

Ken ...I could not put the "proper" shot on as I thought it was too naff.....see below.

Rich...I was waiting to see if anyone would see past the Robin ...thought they would say the b/g was false but it's as was (mainly).Where I took this some people place seeds etc all over the place on fences etc and this was the real perch but I thought I caught the robin so good he needed an airing but don't like to show seeds etc so cloned in some moss off a shot I had of a tree stump.It took ages and the foot looks really naff :bonk: but put it on and waited for all the knock backs as folk on here tend to spot everthing.:clap:
Think I had a good run before I was found out.:LOL:
Keith (y)
This is the original ....just resized....
Hahaorig.jpg

Back