Climbing at Widdop

Edit My Images
Yes
I went climbing last night at Widdop, which is between Burnley and Hebden Bridge. Really nice spot but infested with midges and I have the bites to prove it. I know some of these are a bit blurred but they were all taken with the Pentax optio wp and we were hanging onto to the top for one or two.

Widdop-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-5.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-6.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-7.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-8.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-9.jpg
[/IMG]

Widdop-10.jpg
[/IMG]

Like the reflections in the water on the first one.

Spiderman watchout :LOL: Can't decide wether you are all just well fit or absolutley nuts ;)

flipping 'eck!! looks such a dangerous passtime! Some amazing photography there Stephen, but no ropes??

Great set of pictures - like the changing mat! Is it called a Nursery slope?

Never understood why people don't just walk around stuff. :D

[edit] I like the first one - I wish you had stopped there.

I can't get past the wonky horizon in shots 2 and 3 and the rest are a bit OOF, for me (intentional or not).

Cheers for the responses. GFK I know the horizon looks a bit wonky but thats the way it is, i tried to fix it in PS but then everything else is all out of kilter. I guess the hills wont play ball to get a good pic, but then again I am not trying to win any awards.

first one is lovely!

I still like these, I never looked at the horizon or the focus, all I saw were some guys climbing without ropes (scary stuff :eek: )...I think that Stephen is showing us he's proud of his other hobby...no need to be so harsh IMHO :razz:

I agree that technically there are a few faults but this set shows us how free-climbers do there stuff and I for one am impressed!

Thanks for sharing!

Marianne said:
no need to be so harsh IMHO :razz:
OK Marianne - I'll e-mail you for permission before I comment on anything else.

Photo Sharing
A forum to post photographs for general comments and thoughts.
You might wanna change that to "A forum to post photographs for general arse-kissing and back-slapping".

:thumbsdown: :bang:

:wave:

GfK said:
OK Marianne - I'll e-mail you for permission before I comment on anything else.

You might wanna change that to "A forum to post photographs for general arse-kissing and back-slapping".

:thumbsdown: :bang:

:wave:

oooh grab my handbag! :LOL:

Back