Clover & Osteo

Name
Donna
Edit My Images
No
just about to mow the lawn when I thought I would take a pic first ;) Alas the clover is no more:crying: C&C gratefully received:)

clover_1.jpg

another osteo

yellow_osteo.jpg

Not able to comment(my ability is poor) but second one is excellent, I wish I could get the sharpness like that all over, on subject Ii mean, they are a great flower for macro and thats not taking anything away from the quality of shot.

I'm not so keen on these compared with some of the stuff you've posted before. Technically the clover is spot on, great DOF, background etc.

The second seems a bit busy, backgrounds competing with the bloom too much for me.

Still better than any of my flower shots though ;)

I quite like them :)

Oh and don't worry about losing the clover... it will be back in a few days :LOL:

I've been trying to get a nice shot of the wild lavender (at least I think that's what it is :shrug:) we have growing all over our lawn, but I keep messing it up grrrr.

I quite like them :)

Oh and don't worry about losing the clover... it will be back in a few days :LOL:

I've been trying to get a nice shot of the wild lavender (at least I think that's what it is :shrug:) we have growing all over our lawn, but I keep messing it up grrrr.

thanks jojo, I don't know why I said lawn, it's more of a case of mow the weeds:D

Back