C'mon Oli if you think you are good enough!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I was togging at a mountain bike race with Oli R C from this very forum. He suggested that we should have a challenge; his shots versus mine. All very well but he has been missing ever since and I have loads of good shots with which I hope to demonstrate my keen eye and artistic flair. C'mon Oli - where are you?
Here's one to whet your appetite.........
3005904041_52955da33b_o.jpg

Bet he's shaking!

:LOL:

Apologies for being a bit slow with them! But I've finally got through them all (couldn't keep my eyes open on Monday night, and had band practice last night)

Hmmm... Should I post 'em here? Or are we gonna do the whole anonymous thing?

And I think yours needs a bit of a sharpen! :p

Right guys we need your help (oh thanks for the comments btw, glad you can see true quality ;)).
Oli and I need to post our images in such a way that you guys do not know who is posting what. Then we ask the mods to set up a poll and we have a one-on-one member challenge in the making.

The above image was uploaded to Flickr and set to private. The address is http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3039/3005904041_52955da33b_o.jpg - is there anything there that gives my identity away?
I am aware I have not stripped the EXIF in the above example but would use save to web for our challenge pics.

Could start a new something perhaps?

Hi

Yes, its the same photo as in the opening post so we know you took it :LOL::LOL: other than that, pretty anon.

Incidently I don't like the rope cutting across behind his head, cut it down in future :bonk::bonk:

stew

This should be fun! :)

Well that's what we're hoping for. And as said previous, it'd be good to see more members doing the same, when there are several that have been photographing the same subjects or events.

It's all in good spirit, and I decided to set the challenge with HIMUPNORTH, 'cos a few months back he took the time to give me some advice, and answered a few questions, which has lead me really enjoying my MTB photography.

He's often competing in these events himself, but since he had the camera this time around, I thought I'd try making things a bit more interesting. He sets a very high standard with his shots, and I realise I'm probably sending myself to the slaughter here, but I'll not take it too badly...

...there'll always be another time!!

:D

Back