COBRAS NUTTERS WHIPSNADE MEET (put em in here folks)

Great name, great set, Chris :)
I particularly like the double nose pick :D

as a a single bloke, I really regret not making the effort to join this 'photography meet!
Yep you don't have to apply for a week-end pass (y)

, think Chris has pics of them in a tree :eek:
Indeed he does ;)

here's mine don't laugh, well if I could.
they are on picasa 3 so how do I transfer them.
you lot are going to ignore me soon. lol.
Not used picassa, but go to the file and you should find an [*img*] tag.
copy and paste that to the post, NOT the [*url*] tag.

Last edited:
Nicely done Chris love the cheetahs, gettingn 3 looking almist the same way is a bonus.
I was told they had separated nthe tigers again, they don't look too happy in that picture,
must admit I never saw them

Thanks everyone, the double nose pick was a nice surprise when I was flicking through.

They did separate the tigers, but when came came back out from coffee they had put them back together, how ether they did have a bit of a ruck whilst myself and Lester were watching :)

Last edited:
Sorry, You need the IMG link, from photobucket, Sam.
that does indeed say *URL* at the start, but then goes to *IMG*

EDIT I see you cracked it (y)

Last edited:
Lovely Cheetah pose Sam, but as you can see, shooting through glass can be a nightmare!
As T'other Chris said, cracking colours on the Flamingo (y)

You didn't do too badly considering it was you first time, you obviously listened and learned, love the lions and the meercat (n)
Mum cheetah looks grumpy as ever :)

Some great shots - so annoyed I couldn't make it :mad:. If anyone is going again soon (even mid-week) and wants a bit of company please let me know, I've driven past the place loads of times but never atually gone in!

Some great shots - so annoyed I couldn't make it :mad:. If anyone is going again soon (even mid-week) and wants a bit of company please let me know, I've driven past the place loads of times but never atually gone in!
I'm up there loads, (as its very local) usually spur of the moment, but if are heading that way, just shout :)

I wouldn't mind going again mid week, maybe in Feb if you fancy it Sue. I want to spend more time with those pygmy things in the discovery centre amongst other stuff ;)

Looks like I missed a great meet going by these. Well done everyone. Never mind, only have to survive until Saturday lunchtime and then I'll be free to get out again (can't wait :banana:)

Di

Back