Cocker Spaniel puppy

Name
Selena
Edit My Images
Yes
I had a shoot on Wednesday with this pup (4 months) and a pair of 3 month old kittens.
I haven't gotten around to editing the kitten photos yet but here is my gorgeous canine model :D

You can see more unedited shots here

8846299_orig.jpg

657100_orig.jpg

817117_orig.jpg

4218884_orig.jpg

2 and 4 are adorable.
What a lovely pooch.

2 for me too.

Nice looking dog.

Is it a working / gun dog - just wondered about the tail ?

He his super cute... I had a look on the link too, you got some great ones of the kittens too [emoji5]️

Thank you both.

He won't be a gun dog himself, but he does come from a line of working gun dogs.

As Phil says re the tail, I thought tail docking was only permitted for working gundogs so if that cute little fellow was intended to just be a family pet has the breeder infringed the rules (law)??? The fact that he comes from a line of working dogs is irrelevant, isn't it ?

I have no idea. You're probably right but I don't know what was said between the breeder and owner.

I was just telling you his back story, I wasn't referring to his tail :)

Awww Selena he is far too cute :love: , and you have captured him beautifully showing his nature.

Tail docking isn't illegal if he may have been a working dog, which coming from working stock is always a likelihood.

Awww Selena he is far too cute :love: , and you have captured him beautifully showing his nature.

Tail docking isn't illegal if he may have been a working dog, which coming from working stock is always a likelihood.

This, they have to be docked at 3 days with the intention of them going to working homes,, however its inevitable that some do end up in pet homes, he's cute,, hope they do get him out doing something

Back