college hand ins

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
hello, not posted in here in a long time, damn college work!

anyhoo, here is the 4 out of 5 pictures im submitting for my studio work, just want to see what people think???

thanks (y)

all clickable links, c&c appreciated

Wow, all real nice portraits (y)

I prefer #2 and #3, and I don't think it's just because they're attractive women :)

Well maybe it is mostly, but #3 has the most interesting pose of the set (y)

Really like no1, there is just something about it that makes me want to know more about the subject, why is half his face in shadow, has he something to hide.
What's that on his hand etc etc... A really good image, spot on composition made so much better with a great use of light.

1 and 3 for me,
though the tatoo on the chap in 1's hand is a bit distracting, did you try with it cloned out?

No 2 and 3 also for me - no 2 especially reminds me of Lucy Lui :)

Bit too tightly cropped for my tastes, but i like them, 1 would look better if the cigerette was lit;)

They are really good, I feel that something is off about number 2, maybe its the crop as its cutting her necklace off. The others a spot on though.

thanks for all the replies guys and gals.

been a hectic last 6 months with college but i feel my photography skills have came on leaps and bounds!

my lecturer seems to like these ones too so hopefully a good grade for me.... (y)

fletch5- i love tightly cropped portraits, most of the stuff i shoot is like this

david1701- i liked the one letter showing because it makes you want to know what it says. well thats how what i think. although the cloned version looks good too.

rgrebby- never noticed that, god damn it!

oh and girl in number 2 is my lovely gf, lucky am i?!

Back