Colours

That's a very nice portrait style capture Gav, It's good to see something a bit creative in photography and for me this works really well.

Amazing what hair and a bit of lippy as well as a confident expression can do :)

Fab portrait Gav. I'd turn the model's shoulders a little to make them less square on to the camera and maybe reduce the blue light power a bit or move it round towards the back so it doesn't kill those lovely shadows and throw blue onto the (camera) left jacket lapel & hair, but then I really like the hard shadows on the (camera) RH side over the eye. They look like Cyberpunk tattoos.

Me being picky again. nice work!

Amazing what hair and a bit of lippy as well as a confident expression can do :)

Fab portrait Gav. I'd turn the model's shoulders a little to make them less square on to the camera and maybe reduce the blue light power a bit or move it round towards the back so it doesn't kill those lovely shadows and throw blue onto the (camera) left jacket lapel & hair, but then I really like the hard shadows on the (camera) RH side over the eye. They look like Cyberpunk tattoos.

Me being picky again. nice work!
Thank you, Ian.

Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it, I have a few more frames I'll take a look again, poor Em got a bit restless as I was trying to get the 3 lights balanced and where I wanted them :LOL: I do wish I had throw light backwards for the BG.

Thank you again.

This is really nice! Reminds me of John Wick movies. I love the prefect light colour split at the center of the face. Also worthy of mention is the makeup which really complements the colours and is sharp. Well done!

This is really nice! Reminds me of John Wick movies. I love the prefect light colour split at the center of the face. Also worthy of mention is the makeup which really complements the colours and is sharp. Well done!
Thank you for the feedback Ashish, much appreciated.

Wicked.

Love that sparkle to the eye you've captured.

Now leave those pesky Hares alone and take music album covers, your a natural at this Gav.

Best Wishes to the both of ya.

Gaz

Wicked.

Love that sparkle to the eye you've captured.

Now leave those pesky Hares alone and take music album covers, your a natural at this Gav.
Thank you, Gaz! Really appreciate it.
:LOL: Album covers is an idea :)
Best Wishes to the both of ya.
Thank you, have a good Christmas (y)

Back