Critique Coney Hill V North Bristol Rugby

Name
Shaun
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok what could I of done better, I know 1st of I need to upgrade the Nikon D50 to at least another D7000,
I was using the D50 with the F2.8 70-200 & the D7000 with the 150-600 hoping it would do better than the
D50 so I know image quality is not great. I ended up taken around 250 images with each camera as half
the game was on the the top half of the pitch hence the 150-600. The Team are over the moon with them
I also added there logo as a watermark :D But I'm Not :eek: So please critique the images for content.

A link to the set for the club Coney Hill
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126338340@N08/sets/72157648849466465/

& North Bristol Set
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126338340@N08/with/15385720877

View attachment 23107
View attachment 23108
View attachment 23109
View attachment 23110
North Bristol V Coney Hill 18-10-14 by Digisatman, on Flickr

Last edited:
first off.. the team are over the moon with them.... means nothing.. thats as much use as a LIKE on facebook... if these are the only pics they have then of course they are over the moon.. when i am on a long train journey and the only food available is a british rail butty.. i am over the moon :)

first two arnt straight

first one if cropped in more and straightened would be the best shot

second one not straight and out of the five players only one is facing us and he takes up a tiny tiny part of the pic

third one he is diving away from us and your positiong means a horrible background to his dive

fourth one cropped too tiight at trhe bottom... and has body parts on right side of pic and too many players doing nothing for the pic

fifth one doesnt show..

hows that ? :)

I knew you would be along, just what I needed Cheers Kipax,

Over the moon bit, well I know a few of the player Are now using them on the facebook pages :p

I need to take less shots and focus more on the game & run of play and be ready for it

Need to improve as they might be playing at Twickenham, Ill go back to the masters and have a play with PP

I have also re-upload 5

Last edited:
try to get shots with more players facing you and crop in more.. but not too close like the last one... oh and definitely straighten them :)

Will do

The is a link with the whole set if you care to take a look might be one good one in there :)

Back