Cool Shades

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
CRW_2307.jpg

During the summer I did a street fashion shoot using the people of Liverpool. The concept was street fashion for people travelling places. This proved very tricky since we weren’t allowed to shoot anywhere where people travelled from like train stations or airports. In fact, it was just around the time of the heightened security at the airports. This shot was just outside Central Station in the mini shopping area. Right after it the guard told us we couldn’t take pictures. Of course he wouldn’t know why and it was just me and a fashion student with my camera. No tripod or anything and yet we were a security risk. Ooookay. Anywho, this lovely girl allowed us to get a shot for the magazine.

Camera: Canon 10D // Flash Used: Yes // Focal Length: 45.0mm // Exposure Time: 1/200 // Aperture: f/2.8 // ISO equiv: 100 // Sigma 24-70 f/2.8

</img> </img> </img>

More...

Thought grey was the new black ... :shrug: ...

Not our Glo is it ... :thinking:

What makes it extra interesting is the inverted exclamation on the wall to her left ... ¡ ... nice touch ... ;)

:p

Thought grey was the new black ... :shrug: ...

Not our Glo is it ... :thinking:

What makes it extra interesting is the inverted exclamation on the wall to her left ... ¡ ... nice touch ... ;)

:p

Haha never twigged :)

Security peoples hassling you and infringing your rights to free photography... :eek: ..sounds about right :( tis best just to avoid/hide from them as best you can and snap away like you don't know better I find. lol.

Nice shot. I like how you've used the dark wall to add mood.

Ta :)

I really like this one Pete, the processing and the framing. :)

Back