No
My first pics added to this forum :)

DSC_8041a.jpg

DSC_8042a.jpg

DSC_8048a.jpg

DSC_8051a.jpg

DSC_8053a.jpg

DSC_8075a.jpg

These are beautiful. Really like the first although it seems a little soft. 5th is great - sharp, nice composition and lovely colours. The third and the last are a bit too central for me. The fourth is nice though would be better with more depth of field.

May I ask where/how you took these? :)

Love these. Something different and lovely colour.

Not the usual kind of macro shots, lovely colours and very tranquil

These are beautiful. Really like the first although it seems a little soft. 5th is great - sharp, nice composition and lovely colours. The third and the last are a bit too central for me. The fourth is nice though would be better with more depth of field.

May I ask where/how you took these? :)

Thank you for your comment.

It's made by my old camera Nikon D80 and Tamron 90mm macro lens which I will sell as I have now the Canon.

Those corals are in my reef tank ;-)

Love these. Something different and lovely colour.

Not the usual kind of macro shots, lovely colours and very tranquil

Thank you for your kind comment.
I've been watching this section of macro and I noticed the most pictures posted here are with bugs which are great.
That's why I wasn't sure if I can post my pics.

Thank you for your comment.

It's made by my old camera Nikon D80 and Tamron 90mm macro lens which I will sell as I have now the Canon.

Those corals are in my reef tank ;-)

Ah, ok. Thanks for replying :)

Thank you for your kind comment.
I've been watching this section of macro and I noticed the most pictures posted here are with bugs which are great.
That's why I wasn't sure if I can post my pics.

Not at all, anything that can be magnified via Macro is good in here :)

Yes something different I love the bugs shots but it's nice to see something Ells

Back