Corfe Castles ~ Durdle Door ~ Swanage Seafront Outcrop

Edit My Images
Yes
I have now had a great nights sleep and feel fully charged once again.

Have just been playing with a couple of images from the Dorset Visit and thought I would put them up.

I know not everyone likes HDR and to be honest I am still struggling trying to find my feet when processing these images in Photomatix.

Anyway I would be grateful for any and all feed back regarding the HDR shots and where I could improve the process.

1. Durdle Door
original.jpg

2. Durdle Door
original.jpg

3. Corfe Castle
original.jpg

4. Swanage Seafront Outcrop
original.jpg

Regards

Nigel

That last shot looks the best. I think the majority of HDR goes well over the top, it should be subtle enough that you can't really tell, rather than the "in yer face" examples that get shown.

That last shot looks the best. I think the majority of HDR goes well over the top, it should be subtle enough that you can't really tell, rather than the "in yer face" examples that get shown.

Thanks for the comments.

Regards

Nigel

The first and last are not working at all for me. Sorry Nigel. One thing I don't get about HDR... I thought the point was that it allowed you to capture detail across a higher dynamic range. Hence the name. So why on so many HDR shots do we see great holes where the sky is blown?

Back