Couple of one of my girls in the park

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
Took one of my daughters to the park today and dropped the 10-20 sigma on the camera and came away with these, I really like them but would love to here your thoughts. second pic was shot without looking through the viewfinder and is framed as was and with a slow fill flash.

_POR0896.jpg

_POR0917.jpg

The first one is nice. Would be tempted to clone out the tree by her left arm. Would also try a slightly tighter crop to remove some of the fence on the left too.

nice shots and I think they are creative.

first one for me the flash has caught some of the seesaw? maybe a diffuser next time (or is that rubbish, as I am new to all this:)).

I do like the sky in the back ground AND I want one of those lenses!!

The first one is nice. Would be tempted to clone out the tree by her left arm. Would also try a slightly tighter crop to remove some of the fence on the left too.

Defiance, thanks for the suggestion, I will try this when I get home later in the week. Should be a challange as I am not great with photoshop.

nice shots and I think they are creative.

first one for me the flash has caught some of the seesaw? maybe a diffuser next time (or is that rubbish, as I am new to all this:)).

I do like the sky in the back ground AND I want one of those lenses!!

Thanks for the comments, the flash was diffused, but when shooting at 10mm I was so close to Alice. Maybe I have a go at burning in the area you mention. The lens is awesome, I would definately reccomend it to anyone.

Last edited:
Back