Crested Tit

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Not been on for ages as works taken over this year, and i decided to have a tactical dismount from my mountain bike the other month and broke my collar bone.
Anyway just back from a trip up North with a great friend, cracking weekend (and didnt need to lower the car window once).
thought i would post up a quick pic i managed. (y)

IMG_8421.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Lovely stuff Neil

Saw a few of these up at Loch Garten recently - only had the camera phone though unfortunately.

Hope the old collar bone isn't too sore.

Last edited:
Cheers Phil, its getting better now and this was the first time out with the 600 so pleased with that.

Fantastic shot. Very sharp. Hope your collar bone is soon feeling groovy again!

:LOL:

Will comment on the bird later as I am still :LOL: at the window comment...

" You still rolling Neil"

:LOL:

MD(y) :wave:

:thinking:

Did the old man get what he wanted..!! ?

:wave:

brilliant shot,it is that good it would'nt be out of place on the cover of a magazine.

Still rolling MD. Not sure if the old man got all the shots he wanted but he did get some crackers.(y)

Very good Neil :clap:

That is a cracking image mate , one of the best Crested Tit shot's i have seen :clap: Plus i know you have a load more . Great weekend (y)

Very nice shot Neil,cracking little birds these crested tits,love the composition...brilliant!!...:clap:

PIKEMAN said:
That is a cracking image mate , one of the best Crested Tit shot's i have seen :clap: Plus i know you have a load more . Great weekend (y)

Was a great weekend mate, so when you going to post up your shots to show me what images I should have managed

its been said, but that is a bit of stunner inmvho :clap::clap:

wish i could take a photo like that cracking shot

Thats what i thought when i seen some of the pictures on here mate, get posting your shots up and there will be loads of people willing to help you out. (y)

:clap:

Best I have seen from you Neil (y)

Well done that man.....:clap:

Regards Dave(y)

Cheers Ross, shoulder was getting sore at the end of both days, still managed to lift a few pints on the Sat night mind you haha

Stunning mate a nice come back shot (y)
Regards
Richard

Back