Cromford Canal

Edit My Images
Yes
Went out for a walk today and managed to get a few to stop me going rusty. It was freezing and my hands are only just beginning to feel warm.

6857890951_24170ce4cc_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_3379 by Ben_Lee, on Flickr[/IMG]

6857881303_549db1d493_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_3345 by Ben_Lee, on Flickr[/IMG]

6857871673_c4b828e9b8_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_3315 by Ben_Lee, on Flickr[/IMG]

4. And a B&W edit for fun
6857949093_c9fdbbfd15_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_3307-Edit by Ben_Lee, on Flickr[/IMG]

Nice Set - that reminds I must go out myself.
The last one is brilliant. :clap:
Great sky in no 1 and reflection in No3 is like a mirror (y)

Thanks guys, they are a bit hit and miss and I'm not overly keen on them (maybe because I've seen them too many times). But the comments people give me inspire me to keep going out and keep trying, even if there is no plan and the weather stinks. At them end of the day pictures are meant to be looked at.

Last edited:
Thanks again. Cromford and the surrounding areas are great and much better in real life.

I seem to be drifting towards quite contrasty B&W images, not on purpose but it just happens to look better to me that way and the ones I didn't like in colour I seem to like more after conversion.

I have done a quick edit of one of the images above and feel its an improvment. Comments welcome. I tend to go quite heavy on the levels, but that's just me. Do you prefer the before or after?

6858546157_9a504f18bf_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_3345-Edit by Ben_Lee, on Flickr[/IMG]

i allways forget about cromford, only few miles from me really think i'll have a walk round next week
no.4 my fav

edit for fun??! i think its brilliant, the colour version would probably look a little plain but i love it in b+W

No 3 caught my eye and then boom number 4!!!

WOW. I love trees, mainly on their own frame filling and the lighting from behind really does as Graham said gives a supernatural look to it. Also like how the shadow is straight underneath the tree, almost looks like a reflection.

Very crispy detail too. Wall print for sure.

Loving number 4 and the b&w conversion of the relection is bang on for me dude :)

Back