CS3 for £19 - is this for real??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, but I get an 'Internet Explorer' error, in Safari.

So, frankly, something is dodgy....!

Steer clear, at best it's just a con merchant flogging bent copies of software, at worst it's likely a phishing attempt to get your card details.

Cheers,
James

Just checked and it works fine for me. Don't know why not for you.

Thought it was a bit scammy, James, or jammy - whichever. I'm a cautious old bag .. xx

I get an error in Safari too. I wouldn't touch it with someone else's bargepole I'm afraid. CS3 still retailing for big money.

Just checked and it works fine for me. Don't know why not for you.

Probably because its been targetted at you specifically. Avoid at all costs, delete it, and give your PC a clean up.

Probably because its been targetted at you specifically. Avoid at all costs, delete it, and give your PC a clean up.

I just did a search for CS3 to see how many limbs I would have to sell and this site was towards the top of the list. Thanks for putting it all into perspective though. So it's back to the paper round for me.

Hope no-one has been conned from TP - but I guess you're all too canny for that :love:

:) I got an IE error in firefox too lol

I agree. I think its a dummy web page and its hosted from the States. I wouldn't trust them.

They are probably just selling you the 30 day trial programs and then forwarding you to the developers to pay for the license to continue using.

dont click it. and dont discuss illegal software

Yes yes £19, we have many in stock
fonejacker.jpg

Fraom past experience these sites provide downloads that then need some dodgy work to make them work and "licenced".
Recommend you stear clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back