CSCC Oulton Park

Hello, great photos of Oulton Park. Do you have any of a yellow caterham number 41? Thanks Jon

Hi . Sorry for late reply. I'm not really sure about Sunday. Depending on weather and if my Dad will take me :)

Last edited:
Hello, great photos of Oulton Park. Do you have any of a yellow caterham number 41? Thanks Jon

Sorry to jump in on the thread. I've just had a quick look through my images and found this one. Will probably have others from other parts of the track.

i-LWgMh8R-X2.jpg

Cheers
Gary

Hi Gary. Can I just say, what a great picture! Was it taken on the same day, where was it taken and what camera were you using:) :) ;-)
Cheers,
Alistair

Hi Gary. Can I just say, what a great picture! Was it taken on the same day, where was it taken and what camera were you using:) :) ;-)
Cheers,
Alistair

Hi Alistair

The shot was taken last Saturday. It's just on the entrance to Druids with a Canon 7D and 500 F4 Lis lens.

Another one for John.
i-CFLQPzr-X2.jpg

cheers
Gary

Hi Gary. Another great one! I like that little spot a druids. Think I need a bit more focal length....and a better camerat get that! :)
Cheers
Alistar

WOW what great photos!!! I love the color in the first photo. Thank you very much for them!

Back