Curves 2

Another very nice artistic/creative style capture Gav.

I have to agree with Dale here - this is interesting but I do prefer the first one (the simplicity of the lines and abstract nature really appealed)

Lighting is bob on, as usual, but it does look like 'one' thing you've copied to make 'two'. So I'm in the camp of "prefer the first" simply because the editing was almost seamless and it was really hard to tell it was a composite. Maybe changing the orientation would make it a little less obvious? I dunno.

That said - experimenting, getting feedback, taking what you like from it, and more experimenting based on your thoughts, will make you better at the whole process.

I have to agree with Dale here - this is interesting but I do prefer the first one (the simplicity of the lines and abstract nature really appealed)
Thank you, Si (y)
Lighting is bob on, as usual, but it does look like 'one' thing you've copied to make 'two'. So I'm in the camp of "prefer the first" simply because the editing was almost seamless and it was really hard to tell it was a composite. Maybe changing the orientation would make it a little less obvious? I dunno.

That said - experimenting, getting feedback, taking what you like from it, and more experimenting based on your thoughts, will make you better at the whole process.
Thank you, Ian :)

Thank you for the feedback guys, much appreciated!

My preference is also for the first - its all round simplicity and ambiguous nature makes it for me.

I guess this photo has got a very tough competition because of your first one. Though I would say on its own this is still a very good shot. It makes you think what the shot is of, which says that its a good shot!

Cool shot.

My preference is also for the first - its all round simplicity and ambiguous nature makes it for me.
Thank you for the feedback, Andrew.
I guess this photo has got a very tough competition because of your first one. Though I would say on its own this is still a very good shot. It makes you think what the shot is of, which says that its a good shot!
I think beginners luck has set a high bar :runaway: :LOL: Thank you Ashish.
Cool shot.
Cheers Graham.

Back