DADADADADA 5000 posts

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Well not had any time lately for photography, far to busy at work so here is a couple of older shots I like to celebrate my 5000th post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your 5K Alby (y)
Great images as always #1 just has the edge for me (y)

I feel really guilty about doing this but
Its gotta be done :D

spam1.gif

Always a joy to view your work Alby! (y)

Congrats on the milestone as well :)

Excellent as usual. Keep em comming. Congrats on the 5k

Congratulations Alby - Have some time off work - keep those photos coming!!! Your pictures are a true bench mark and are inspirational to all those who pick up a macro lens. :ty:

Damn 5001 posts now :LOL: thanks you lot for all your much appreciated words. I need to get out and shoot something soon or I'll go mad, maybe i'll get a chance at the weekend if it's nice.

Well done on the 5k. I've been missing your brand of excellent images. What was the name of Carly Simon's James Bond theme? Nobody Does It Better.

Congrats Alby and what a great pair of pics to celebrate...

Congratulations Alby - Have some time off work - keep those photos coming!!! Your pictures are a true bench mark and are inspirational to all those who pick up a macro lens. :ty:

Definitely!!:clap:

#1 looks like the bee is grabbing a microphone to say a few words of congrats on your 5000th post:LOL::LOL:

Lovely photos, as has been said an insperation for us that try macro fav shot is No.1 oh and well done on the 5K posts as well

exactly! says it all well done, you are a gentleman always giving tips and encouragement to us newbies. Its apreciated(y)

Your work has always been an inspiration Alby. Those two shots perfectly demonstrate why.

Many congrats on 5000 posts. I hope you can get out there shooting again soon :)

5000 and not a dud amongst them (y)

Super shots as usual Alby..

Do you use a slide to get a few frames and stack them?? just curious how its done..

Thanks folks for all the kind comments ;)
Super shots as usual Alby..

Do you use a slide to get a few frames and stack them?? just curious how its done..
No I do everything by hand, I try and rest the end of the lens on something if possible but that's not always possible as you can imagine.

Pics :clap::clap::clap:
(y)

Right, but would i be right in that you focus stack?? you get soo close with the perfect amount of DOF!! i love em.. im not keen on your subjects!! but the merit of the pictures cant be denied..

Right, but would i be right in that you focus stack?? you get soo close with the perfect amount of DOF!! i love em.. im not keen on your subjects!! but the merit of the pictures cant be denied..

Not all my shots are and you can check by viewing the exif data, if intact the shot isn't stacked. Both of these shot are single shots not stacked. Getting the angle right helps the shallow DOF seem larger then it really is so getting the focal plain running the right way is imperative to aid this.

Whenever iv tryed this with my Raynox the DOF is SOO shallow it seems impossible to get a shot like that!!.. im so jealous!:LOL:

Congrats mate :clap:

You still remain an inspiration to me, and others, I'm sure!!

Macro is something I'm seriously interested in, and if I ever take just one shot half as good as any of yours, then I'll be pleased......

Back