Dandelion Clock

Name
Tessa
Edit My Images
Yes
I came home from work early, the sun was shining and there were some dandelion clocks in the front!

Picked the best and came in.

Set my camera Canon EOS600D, with Canon EF-S 60mm Macro Lens up on tripod, and used a blue background - took several photos but this is my favourite.

All comments welcomed. This picture is as it was shot straight out of the camera.

bR5FMX

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tingleyone/7118990293/in/photostream/

Last edited:
I've got little red X's instead, but checked the flickr link and the dandelion clocks are good and well taken.

I've got little red X's instead, but checked the flickr link and the dandelion clocks are good and well taken.

Thanks - I tried and tried to get the photo to come up - but having read the help pages, I am still at a loss as to why they are not appearing.:thinking:

I go to Flickr and have tried entering the HTML/BB Code and also the Link - and have def inserted them using the "Insert image" icon and still nothing!:bang:

Thanks for your comments though - I am going to spend some more time today and try different settings.

Tessa Above the image

Click Share
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Check the radio button for BBCode
Choose a size
Copy the code from the box
paste it into your post on here

You dont need to use the add image icon either

7115179313_e8c40a4ea6_b.jpg

Hope That Helps

Dave

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your help Dave. Looking at the photo, I have just realised that I have the default size from Flickr - Next ones will be better!

And I am going to try and experiment more..... see what is lying around!

Nice looking shot.

A lovely photo Tessa, I too like the blue sky - something I've not seen for a while!:)

Thanks Sarah - I shot this dandelion inside and the background blue is actually a chopping board! I have different colours for veg meat etc, and have used several of them. (y)

I have put them up in my gallery.

Back