Beginner Dark side of the Moon...

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
A few 'firsts' for me here, first time shooting the moon, (outside of 'Hearts' that is) and first time attempting a drastic image manipulation...

Masters of the inverse...
by Rabc3, on Flickr

All edits carried out in LR5, with a play in noise reduction and sharpening Nik effects that I have as a demo at the moment, (oh and added the black border there also).

Didn't really have anything in mind at the outset - but as I am yet to locate a creative bone in my body I like it as a departure from my 'norm' if nothing else!

Rob

Not for me sorry, I find myself squinting at the shot to see the details in the moon over the bright white surroundings.

I'm not sold on the reverse image as an image but I like the idea and it's a clever title.

What I would say is a light white moon against a dark black sky looks like it should stay up there.

Somehow a heavy dark moon in the middle of light white space makes you appreciate how it's actually being held there.

haha looks like the moon has an anus.

joking aside I do like it

Thanks for pointing that out, Jon - can't 'not' see it every time I look now! ;)

I'm not sold on the reverse image as an image but I like the idea and it's a clever title.

What I would say is a light white moon against a dark black sky looks like it should stay up there.

Somehow a heavy dark moon in the middle of light white space makes you appreciate how it's actually being held there.

I see what you mean Phil, thanks for the comments.

Rob

Back