Karen
Edit My Images
No
doing the splits

dartfordwarbler2x1.jpg

in its habitat

dartfordwarbler4x1.jpg

Two great shots, #2 is my favourite. #1 looks like it's playing Angry Birds

nice one kaz wish i could get some shots of these, have you cloned something from the left hand side of the first image ?

Two lovely shots Kaz, I like the simplicity of the first and the natural suroundings of the second. Its a beautiful little bird that I have yet to see, and you have done it proud here, Well done (y)

can see where you mean but I would have made a better job of it if I had of cloned don t know what it is doesn t look to bad on the my large version, which I have decided not to show larger than 900 on the longest size due to having some images stolen someone even showing one on another forum would you believe so everyone be warned

it looks like cloning to me kaz, i can see brush marks and an odd bit nr the foot. ive got it in ps now and it stands out like a sore thumb if you drop the black slider to 107 in levels ;)

two crackers imvho (y)

Well done on getting your Dartford shot Kaz and well worth the wait (y)

Nice shots Karen first made me laugh second made me green lol

Thanks for sharing such nice shots(y)

Lea,

Why don't you just accept what Kaz has said, she hasn't cloned the shot !!
You are coming across as incredibly rude and am sure that's not what you are intending.

I've had a look up close and to be honest the patterning you notice is spread right across the image. It's just more noticeable on the left hand side because of the slighter darker background in that area.

Graham I won't because it has all I won't to know is why she is saying she hasn't. I have even pmed her to show me the raw file but she wont. Show me the raw then it will solve all of this if she has nothing to hide

Last edited:
Geezus. Who cares whether it's been cloned or not? I don't think it's obvious at all - it could just as easily be an oof dark blob in the background.

LOL. seriously she's capable of a better job than that - I trained her up myself. ;)

It's much ado about nuttin' I've blown it up huge on my 27" monitor andI think it's far from obviously cloned. In fact if you look at the second image you can see similar areas of just the same tone in the bg, no doubt due to oof bushes.

Graham I won't because it has all I won't to know is why she is saying she hasn't. I have even pmed her to show me the raw file but she wont. Show me the raw then it will solve all of this if she has nothing to hide

Oh well, I made a suggestion and you've chosen to ignore it and just carried on with the unfounded accusations. Quite why you think Kaz would send you her raw file is beyond me. Making yourself look a bit silly now !!
Where's my ignore button :thumbsdown:

Kaz, those are two cracking images. Love the background too !!!
Have seen dartford's down my way but not managed to get a decent shot yet.

LOL. seriously she's capable of a better job than that - I trained her up myself. ;)

It's much ado about nuttin' I've blown it up huge on my 27" monitor andI think it's far from obviously cloned. In fact if you look at the second image you can see similar areas of just the same tone in the bg, no doubt due to oof bushes.

Yep thats true you did train me well CT :LOL: I had decided not to get drawn into this because quite frankly I have a life and can t be doing with it, I haven t cloned it but you can think what you like, I shall not add anything else to the thread and if it continues I will replace the picture and people can view on my flickr or my website and make their own mind up. I don t have to justify myself to anyone and I certainly wouldnt supply a raw file to anyone, thats my last say.

\......I have decided not to show larger than 900 on the longest size due to having some images stolen someone even showing one on another forum would you believe so everyone be warned

That's disturbing, rather pathetic in fact. What a cheek :eek:

Two superb images Kaz (y)

Proper order. I was talking to a bunch of birders a couple of weeks ago who reckon there's a DW to be seen right at the back of Freda's Grave - just behind the actual grave. I spent a full day there and didn't see one.

Nice shots btw. (y)

They are great shots Kaz.(y)

Hey all, Lea is entitled to his opinion just like the rest of us and this is an open forum after all.

I can see some mottling in the background of both images if I pixel peep but thats proberly just down to the reduced colour range of a jpeg and the quality of my monitor.

right everyone, can we drop the subject on whether its been photoshopped or not please. if kaz says no then leave it at that, its pretty irrelevant anyway and I see no reason to drag the thread down with pointless arguments. I don't want to close it, but I will if it carries on. Thankyou.

Yep thats true you did train me well CT :LOL: I had decided not to get drawn into this because quite frankly I have a life and can t be doing with it, I haven t cloned it but you can think what you like, I shall not add anything else to the thread and if it continues I will replace the picture and people can view on my flickr or my website and make their own mind up. I don t have to justify myself to anyone and I certainly wouldnt supply a raw file to anyone, thats my last say.

:clap::clap::clap:

2 gorge images Kaz. Your shots are always incredible (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back