Dave Kiddle's Oktoberfest Prime Lens Challenge

leftcurl said:
i admire your dogged (no pun intended), never say die attitude David. I wouldn't put it in the epic fail file - the title defo adds to the image (y)
Cheers mate :)

Paulie-W said:
I like that the dog`s looking at you :LOL:
Probably heard the shutter

SamuelSlade007 said:
Dave...still a decent shot. Sky is good. Dog is thinking you look like dinner... .. Man flu... ?? Don't believe in it..... Now get back out there....still time for another shot today .. :D
:LOL: no chance

Dark Knight said:
Rather Late in seeing this thread.. but wow, Some Fantastic captures. really like the opening pic (y)
thanks very much :)

mipevo6 said:
Not up to your usual standard I think....must be distracted by the butt shot LOL
you could be right Martin..... ;)

AWE DAVE!!!!....... coot kitty!!!!!!!!!! ...." couldn't possibly manage another 13 hour sleep... but i'lll... i'll give it a try...fetch me some nom noms.."

Great dof Dave.... cool looking cat too (y)

very nicely done !!! loving the cute cat

Can the cat bring you chicken soup, mop your fevered brow, rub vicks into your chest and fill up your hot water bottle?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Nah thought not

Great pic. Looks like - oh no not you and that camera again!
That's about right Ian!

AWE DAVE!!!!....... coot kitty!!!!!!!!!! ...." couldn't possibly manage another 13 hour sleep... but i'lll... i'll give it a try...fetch me some nom noms.."
And that's about right too Kev!

Great dof Dave.... cool looking cat too (y)

very nicely done !!! loving the cute cat
Thanks Paul, thanks Martin, yes, a lovely cat!

Great cat (y) Cat disdain face captured well too. I see that a lot :)
So do I suz, so do I!

Can the cat bring you chicken soup, mop your fevered brow, rub vicks into your chest and fill up your hot water bottle?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Nah thought not
Nah, too true Tez! (Resists the urge to make some sort of pussy comment!)

Nice one.. hope your feeling somewhat better?

lol great cure...hope it works...though feel it needs something to spice up the shot

Dave... iu'm enjoying the warmth of the last... but struggling whether you should take the yellow and red pill or the red and yellow pill..:thinking:

mipevo6 said:
Nice one.. hope your feeling somewhat better?
Yes thanks Martin :)

Tezz450D said:
lol great cure...hope it works...though feel it needs something to spice up the shot
Thanks. Such as Tezz? ;)

SamuelSlade007 said:
Dave... iu'm enjoying the warmth of the last... but struggling whether you should take the yellow and red pill or the red and yellow pill..:thinking:
I know Kev. Totally confused me when I found a red and yellow one amongst all the yellow and reds.....

I know Kev. Totally confused me when I found a red and yellow one amongst all the yellow and reds.....

depends if you want to stay in wonderland i guess... my thinking??.. get magic markers and colour over the wrong ends to make them right..(y)

were you in some sort of plague of locust at this point...? :thinking:

lol no Kev..caught Daves reflection in the river...then flipped the reflection so he was the right way up...very clear for a reflectio...pleased it came out well :)

lol no Kev..caught Daves reflection in the river...then flipped the reflection so he was the right way up...very clear for a reflectio...pleased it came out well :)

good grief...i'd never have guessed... its not like dave walks upside down to begin with>???:thinking:

lol yes really...I will send you the original file if you like....bright day, great reflection, it worked :)

The real Dave is the mystery...the rest are just clones that get their kicks by going to the salad bar on numerous occasions ;)

Haha great one Dave...

If only the duck knew what the sauce was for..

Tezz450D said:
The real Dave is the mystery...the rest are just clones that get their kicks by going to the salad bar on numerous occasions ;)

Dave...you were cloned too.... Finally some one else that was swayed by cookies and cake and tricked into have dna samples taken and by the morning five other me's looking at me....

You were cloned right Dave... Right Dave... Tezz isn't kidding right...is she???? I've not been on the cooking sherry.... PLS Dave....they experimented on others... I heard screaming...then six pairs of boots ....

Doh....

Dave...you were cloned too.... Finally some one else that was swayed by cookies and cake and tricked into have dna samples taken and by the morning five other me's looking at me....

You were cloned right Dave... Right Dave... Tezz isn't kidding right...is she???? I've not been on the cooking sherry.... PLS Dave....they experimented on others... I heard screaming...then six pairs of boots ....

Doh....

I blame the convent myself...think it addled your brain.... :LOL::LOL:

Great image Dave...can almost see the fear in the duck's eye's...:)

Back