Dave the attack Dogue!

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL: Not really just a few snaps of him going nuts in the snow today..

DSC_4011.jpg

DSC_4013.jpg

DSC_4012.jpg

DSC_3974.jpg

beautiful creature....cant help but thinking that in photo 2 he is going to bite someone's legs off then in photo 4 he is regretting doing it

:LOL: You should see him when hes had a beer!!:nuts:

DSC_4040.jpg

DSC_4062.jpg

DSC_4085.jpg

DSC_4095.jpg

Yum!!
DSC_4046.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff Stuart,he certainly looks like he is having fun.. My pup gets his first walk on Sun so it should be interesting with all the new sites to see for him--im sure he will be a big scaredy dogue
Thanks Mark..thats great news I am sure your little lad will love the great outdoors;) Dont forget lots of pics please (y)

He has grown up fast. Really like him and the photos Stuart

Thanks mate,yep hard to believe hes not even 9 months old yet :puke:

Thanks hayley and tina..;) Hayley you wouldnt want his food bill:eek:

aha it cant be as bad as mine i have a german shepard and hes the most picky gsd i have ever owned. have owned 3 different german shepards over my life the first too would eat anything you put in front of him this one will only eat the best(also most expensive) he has to have frozen food mixed with seriously expensive at £50 a bag dry food and he still turns his nose up at it if you forget to put his oil on it

aha it cant be as bad as mine i have a german shepard and hes the most picky gsd i have ever owned. have owned 3 different german shepards over my life the first too would eat anything you put in front of him this one will only eat the best(also most expensive) he has to have frozen food mixed with seriously expensive at £50 a bag dry food and he still turns his nose up at it if you forget to put his oil on it

Im sure Stuart knows your feeling about what the dogs eat...Dogues are very very picky eaters.. Mine gets a food called Happy Dog which is dry food and expensive, tripe, natural yougart, gots milk, raw chicken wings and scrabbled egg with a measured amout of good cheese mixed and this is every single day......:wacky:

Yep bordeauxs can be very picky eaters our first was really bad but Dave will eat absolutely anything lol,he has never refused or left one bit of food since we have had him..:D

If you don't stop posting these I am gonna have to come over there and beat you with a stick Stuart :(

:LOL:

#2 made me laugh, but its a great set, all round and a great looking dog too mate (y)

ROFLMAO...... thanks for giving me a real good chuckle .... beaut pics of a wonderful dog!

Congrats, u have a cracking looking DDB there

:cool:Thanks Stephen,we are real pleased with how he is shaping up...

These are fabulous photographs - and your dog is wonderful. This breed has such an expressive face... great shots - keep them coming :)

Thankyou Mary,looking forward to some nicer weather to get some more.:)

Back