Dave's 365

6 looks WELL spooky! lol, looking good mate!

3177011569_aa750ae9a9_o.jpg

7/365 - This just about sums my day up today! Nuff said....... :|

:D I like that one, I thought the simple indoor shots would have come much later though. When are you doing the TV through the feet shot? Seriously these first week of shots are really good Dave. Keep at it Mate ;)

Stopping the lens down to a small aperture does it. Exposure was 28 sec, f13, ISO 400

Thanks mate, well I learnt something new today (y)

Cracking shot today simple yet effective, pretty much summed my day up to still have to take a shot for today too :eek:

Sean

You must have known that pencil was about to break to have written that in the first place :D

:D I like that one, I thought the simple indoor shots would have come much later though. When are you doing the TV through the feet shot? Seriously these first week of shots are really good Dave. Keep at it Mate ;)
Thanks very much Alby :)

Liking the last shot Dave...pity you've had one of those days!
Well, all your positive comments certainly help! :D

Thanks mate, well I learnt something new today (y)

Cracking shot today simple yet effective, pretty much summed my day up to still have to take a shot for today too :eek:

Sean
Ta Sean...

You must have known that pencil was about to break to have written that in the first place :D
Yeah, funny that....:shrug::LOL:;)

Excellent set of shots so far Dave, keep up the good work.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)

Chris

As for in car shots, if your tripon has a bag hook, hang some weight from the hook for stability, if it doesnt, use bunji hooks to the seat runners ;)

aww my niece would love him/her nice simple shot well done :)

Sean

Nice one Dave. Love how you've caught his breath in the cold air. Keep it up!

:clap:

3182996616_94a31aa769_o.jpg

9/365 - I'm not feeling very inspired or creative today. I saw this on my way home from work and grabbed a shot. I didn't have my tripod with me so I had to over-expose the moon (I expect the dynamic range between the moon and crane was too much anyway :shrug:)

Looks like the cables from the crane are behind the moon! :D Don't worry Dave, out of 365 you're entitled to have an off day.

I think it works even with the over exposed moon.
The "problem" with taking the images for 365, is we even have to take them when we'd rather be doing something else!!

Thanks you two. I just wanted to get home in the warm today! Still, we all have the weekend ahead to grab some good shots. Woohoo! :woot:

Nice idea mate shame about the blown moon but as you said there was probably no way of getting it without the moon overexposing or underexposing the crane.

Sean

It's been cold here too, not THAT cold at 3pm though!
Really like this one, very simple image, don't think you could ask for better bokeh than that.

3187815167_25b3a91a90_o.jpg

11/365 - Today's was easy - woke to see this out of the window. A slight bit of motion blur due to me still being 3/4 asleep when I took it! What a great start to the day! :D

Thanks Phil, I'm not often awake early enough to see sunrise at the weekends! To be truthful, the missus woke me to say 'Come and look at the sunrise'. Honest, I stopped complaining at her when I saw it! :D

fantastic colours in that sky , makes me feel slightly warmer in this freezing weather

Back