Decay in the country

I do like a tumble down house. Mind you I'm amazed that hasn't been done up.

Two very nice architectural style captures Toni, with a really good mono presentation.

The first one is my favourite and very nice control and processing with the B&W, grabs your attention straight away.

Love the PP on the first image, lovely ;)

Two exquisite images with lovely tonal work.
I favour a strong vignette when the exposure merits it, and here it's good - to keep the eye where it needs to be.
The sombre tones are also cleverly complimented by the lighter areas, but not enough to distract.

Flippin marvellous... envy is a deplorable trait... but I am practically hulk like.
Two exquisite images with lovely tonal work.
I favour a strong vignette when the exposure merits it, and here it's good - to keep the eye where it needs to be.
The sombre tones are also cleverly complimented by the lighter areas, but not enough to distract.
I rather like those, the dark processing suites the derelict property, especially liking the first one.

Thank you gents. :)

I do like them both, they certainly do have impact and tell a story. I am with Steve re: vignetting on the top image, just a little too heavy.

I am somewhat inclined to agree about the vignetting, and should have been more intentional with brushwork and burning, as I was in the second image. I was a little too pleased with the results and should have taken more time and looked a bit harder before exporting.

Back