Deer mix

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
The second one would be on my wall if I had taken it!

Very nice Gav, and I agree with the general consensus, no2 is the best.

My daughter lives a 5 min walk from bushy park, she messaged me today saying it sounds like Jurassic park there at the moment with all the bellowing deer, she can even hear it from the flat LOL.

Very nice Gav, and I agree with the general consensus, no2 is the best.

My daughter lives a 5 min walk from bushy park, she messaged me today saying it sounds like Jurassic park there at the moment with all the bellowing deer, she can even hear it from the flat LOL.
Thank you, Steve :)

Woburn was the same, I got there just after 6.30am, the noise of clashing weaponry, bellows and the odd strange screams travelled for some distance.

Third one... I'd have started to pack up and head for the car!

Great set of photographs - No. 2 is a standout shot.

Last edited:
Assuming these are park Deer , where did you take these please Gav ? They don`t have the nicest set of racks sadly . I am not sure about the gold lighting in the background , it dosn`t seem to add up with the light on the Deer ... I think I like the Sika best , nice very natural looking . Hope your good , not much time for internet lately .

Lovely set Gav, I can't pick a favorite, they each have their own merits.

Great set, love No2! :)

All lovely pictures Gav and I don't think I could pick a favourite from them but the last one is maybe the cutest. Very well done :D

Excellent shots. Love 2 and 3.....
Thank you (y)
another for 2 ,but only just wonderful set, congrats
Thank you :)
Third one... I'd have started to pack up and head for the car!

Great set of photographs - No. 2 is a standout shot.
Thank you, Just after that shot, I thought he was going to walk my back :LOL:
Yes me too, it's a great set but No2 has something special.
Thank you, Keith (y)
Assuming these are park Deer , where did you take these please Gav ? They don`t have the nicest set of racks sadly . I am not sure about the gold lighting in the background , it dosn`t seem to add up with the light on the Deer ... I think I like the Sika best , nice very natural looking . Hope your good , not much time for internet lately .
Hi Mark, these were at Woburn Deer park, I have to agree on the racks.

With the regards to the light, it was just breaking over the tree tops, the Deers were all stood in the shade and back lite with the Autumn colours behind, I over exposed for the deer, I will take another look at the edits :)

I think I prefer the Sika.

I'm good, thank you, hope your getting on ok!
The screams will likely be from the Sika stags. It’s an eerie sound, a bit like opening a door with squeaking hinges.
Cheers, the Sikas are painful to stand around when their going :LOL: Car door in a horror movie :D
Lovely set Gav, I can't pick a favorite, they each have their own merits.
Thank you, Chris :)
Tidy bud.

Tfs.
Thank you, Dale (y)
They are all great. But I love the roar - can almost hear it.
Thank you :)
Great set, love No2! :)
Thank you, Jak :)
Smashing set of images, and great to see the performance of the 2x converter on the 300. Thank you for sharing
Thank you, I couldn't be happier with the combo, the 300mm f2.8 and the x2 TC III are great, slight drop in AF speed but nothing too bad, 90D is a tad slower again, but IQ I've not noticed any drop. :)
All lovely pictures Gav and I don't think I could pick a favourite from them but the last one is maybe the cutest. Very well done :D
Thank you, Alan, it was cute bouncing across the driveway ;)

Back