Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
From a sculpture park near me

OUCH !!!

13874821273_b8f71dc02a_b.jpg

Can anybody hear me ?

13874826623_c267d9b8f4_b.jpg

Too much exercise, or the diet went to far ?

13875171364_3d780e2188_b.jpg

A pile of old bones

13874767295_e9b125e738_b.jpg

Ingrid, you have done really well to avoid blown highlights which would have been so easy on the white skeltons.... what lovely sculptures.

I would clone out that Bin in the last one :)

My goodness Ingrid what a weird park but really good subjects to shoot (with good captions) - at least they won't moan about having to pose :LOL:

What a great looking place!!
Ingrid the last one, the skelly on the bottom left, I swear it's looking right at you!!

Ingrid, you have done really well to avoid blown highlights which would have been so easy on the white skeltons.... what lovely sculptures.
I would clone out that Bin in the last one :)

Thanks Bry, but that isn't a bin it's another sculpture, they do have some weird ones there ;)

My goodness Ingrid what a weird park but really good subjects to shoot (with good captions) - at least they won't moan about having to pose :LOL:

:D It was indeed John, but at £6 I had to have a look, some really strange stuff there, some really classic nice bits, and some very amusing ;) all for sale

What a great looking place!!
Ingrid the last one, the skelly on the bottom left, I swear it's looking right at you!!

PMSL Ruth, I'm sure you right, and yes it is a great place, bored so went looking for something different that didn't require a huge lens :)

:D It was indeed John, but at £6 I had to have a look, some really strange stuff there, some really classic nice bits, and some very amusing ;) all for sale

They don't charge to visit graveyards & you could have taken a spade, dug a few up & put them back when all done & dusted :exit:

They don't charge to visit graveyards & you could have taken a spade, dug a few up & put them back when all done & dusted :exit:

PMSL. but that's too much like hard work :p

and you don't get these to clean them for you ;)

13874823163_601309de10_b.jpg

Ingrid is this a selfie :exit:

Since May is looming, I'm not making any comments about crash diets. Absolutely none.

Back