Derwent water jetty.

Hi Andrew thatrs a real nice image for me.
Like you say was maybe not the best conditions but you pulled out a great image. Like the longer exsposure and the colour tones created are just right here.Lots of this type of image around but this is just that bit different.

Gaz

Thanks Gaz. I am going to have to have a few days in the lakes with just me and my gear. I would have liked to hang around for sunset but had the wife and kids with me and as much as they understand, I couldn't get away with hanging around for hours on end! I'm pretty happy with what I got though. Thanks for your comment.

nice image.. only thing i would do though is top right side is a little black triangle which i would clone out or crop and also on right side on far side of water is again a small black dot ( could be a rock or log or something ) but as the rest of the water is totally unbroken id clone that out too.

nice image.. only thing i would do though is top right side is a little black triangle which i would clone out or crop and also on right side on far side of water is again a small black dot ( could be a rock or log or something ) but as the rest of the water is totally unbroken id clone that out too.
Agreed. I'd also crop from the top to remove the bright flare.
Nice image none the less :)

I will try that
Agreed. I'd also crop from the top to remove the bright flare.
Nice image none the less :)
The flare is the sun, however cropping anymore doesn't work as you lose too much of the bunting leading lines, thanks for your comments

I'm liking the shot overall a pretty cool image. (y)

Back