Detail and Paddock shots from BSB

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
As some of you may have noticed i take a lot of these type of shots. I kinda like them and now i have figured how to do them i take quite a few. Hope you like them.
100_4430.jpg

100_4431.jpg

100_4439.jpg

4. Does this work?
100_4440.jpg

100_4443.jpg

6. The Pass my mate (#72) got me in with allowed me to access the pitlane :woot:
100_4444.jpg

100_4711.jpg

100_4716.jpg

Thanks for looking
Matt (y)

Not sure about the detail shots Matt... I do love pit and paddock shots though, I think because it gives me time to think about it rather than the 200mph track action.. mind you I still don't really think about it enough and make some laughable mistakes LOL

Do like the GSXR sitting in its kennel though :D

Not sure about the detail shots Matt... I do love pit and paddock shots though, I think because it gives me time to think about it rather than the 200mph track action.. mind you I still don't really think about it enough and make some laughable mistakes LOL

Do like the GSXR sitting in its kennel though :D

Cheers. (y) Suppose you and the detail shots is like me and close ups of single seater car drivers lol.

Cheers. (y) Suppose you and the detail shots is like me and close ups of single seater car drivers lol.

Oh I take lots of crazy closeup things, but just the logos off the side of trucks doesnt really do it for me...

Oh I take lots of crazy closeup things, but just the logos off the side of trucks doesnt really do it for me...

Oh i see. Yeah I would prefer detail shots of the bikes and bike components but they were all under canvas and shelter and my camera doesnt seem to like gararges and stuff! I much prefer a badge or sponser logo or part of the bike. Much more interesting.

This sort of thing is more me...

599807232_983b898ba3_m.jpg

Ok, its not a bit of bike, but something like that anyway

The detail stuff does work for me mate, it adds depth and more of a story to the overall day. I also like the gixxer framed by the paddock panels , its superb!!!

Graeme

Nice pictures Matt

Think I would be more tempted to make a big collage image out of the close ups

Is there another bike race next bank holiday?

Back