Digital Depot

Edit My Images
No
Hello Everyone

I just wanted to come on and reintroduce Digital Depot.
just over 6 Months ago the original Digital Depot went into administration after some very bad luck. I worked for the company for 11 years and did not want to see it go completely so i purchased the shop and the website to carry on trading and have kept the name.

It has taken us 6 months to get things almost back to normal with opening new account etc and getting stock. On top of that with lots of price increases this year its been very hard to keep up.

So if anybody needs any information or advice then please just ask. We have won awards for our service as the old Digital Depot and this still carries on with the new one.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my post and look forward to hearing from any of you or seeing you instore.

Regards

Stuart Boston
Managing Director

Last edited:
Hello Everyone

I just wanted to come on and reintroduce Digital Depot.
just over 6 Months ago the original Digital Depot went into administration after some very bad luck. I worked for the company for 11 years and did not want to see it go completely so i purchased the shop and the website to carry on trading and have kept the name.

It has taken us 6 months to get things almost back to normal with opening new account etc and getting stock. On top of that with lots of price increases this year its been very hard to keep up.

So if anybody needs any information or advice then please just ask. We have won awards for our service as the old Digital Depot and this still carries on with the new one.

Our website is going to undergo some changes very soon as at the moment its very behind in stock status etc and needs a complete overhaul which should happen over the next few weeks. If any of you are Sony Alpha users then we have also just launched www.shop4alpha.com which is a shop dedicated just for you.

Thank you for taking the time for reading your post and look forward to hearing from any of you or seeing you instore.

Regards

Stuart Boston
Managing Director
Well done Stuart and good luck with the new venture!
Brian

Good to see you back. Have visited your shop many times and have always had good service and as a Sony user, good to see a dedicated site. (y)

Hi Guys

As you know margins on cameras and lenses are very tight so discount on those sort of things is not possible. But if you want bags/tripods/memory/filters etc where we have a bit more flexibilty then id be glad to offer you something.

you can always email beforwith what you want stuart@digitaldepot.co.uk or send me a private message and if i can do anything i will.

Stuart

Good luck stuart, I've dealt with yourself many times before (via Filter Depot) and when I had 1 very small issue you could not have been any more efficient or helpful in resolving the issue. Your customer service is great and I wish you all the luck for the future, I will undoubtedly be back for more stock in the future.

Best of luck (y)

Good luck with the new venture. Bought a s/h D200 from you unseen and was delighted with its condition.

(y)

Peter

Back