Digital face

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Not quite sure if this belongs in portraits or not... but here goes anyway:

digital_face_1_sm.jpg

Bored late one night, I had a play with an LCD projector that I'd got my hands on for the weekend. I spent ages trying with different projections on different objects, but then decided to have a go with my face.
I needed to do a bit of tidying up in photoshop, but this is what I came up with.

I'd gladly hear any comments, criticisms, or improvements (especially with regards to tweaking in PS) that could improve this in any way. Ideally I'd like to try and make the green a bit "greener" without making me look like an alien! :)

You could make yourself a good avatar out of that image! nicely done.

I like it, although I'd be inclined to try again and lose the specs ;)

Thanks for all the comments!

minimeeze said:
I like it, although I'd be inclined to try again and lose the specs

Not a bad suggestion, however I'm as blind as a bat without my glasses, and it's not really a true representation of "me" as the only time I take them off is when I go to bed! I'll have to find a willing volunteer next time...

Darksider said:
...amazing what can be done when bored isn't it?

Definitely. I tried projecting on to various things I could find around the house, but they didn't really have a lot of interest. The other difficulty was ensuring the projector was focused on me, and not the wall behind.

Sadly I've had to return the projector to it's owner now, so I'll have to think of some more ways of playing with different light sources.

Back