Dirt Biking

Edit My Images
Yes
Quad_8_1_Reworked_copy_Lightened.jpg

Went with Neonpollen to the dirt bike racing today light was crap but what do you think i used a Sigma 70-300 mostly as 300mm at about max 5.6 aperture going down all the time as light died

Nice shot.

You might want to try sharpening it a tad if you have not already done so.

Another challenge for you would be to clone out the bike behind .... Not easy to do though.

I see from the exif that you had to ramp up the ISO to 800 so not surprised that shot is noisy. As hypnotic says sharpener might be the answer but if you can try something like Noise Ninja to clean up the photo.

The blown highlights point to you "lightening" the image in some way (or is it a very severe crop). Perhaps you could post the original.

To enhance local contrast on a dark picture try the unsharp mask set to 20/50/1. Move the "radius" slider up to 100 max but you may need to slide "amount" down to 10 or less.

HTH.

Gary

Original1.jpg

This is the original, you were right about having to bump up the iso as the light was well past it's best and this after the light was bad at the beginning of the shoot. I used the brightness in photoshop to try and revive it a bit but i guess it was a bit harsh. so have a dabble with the original and see if you can remedy it??

Cheers

Back