Dirty Photo's

Hahaha, thats exactly what I was expecting. I do love my off roading and these shots are cool. You got a lot of sharp shots and some with really cool light. I particularly like the 3 Defenders shot. Great back drop and cool poses with nice even light.

your three defenders shot is most deffinatly the best one out the set

What a fantastic set, okay I am slightly biased based on the fact that I love Land Rovers and have never had a car that didn't have green oval front and back, okay so one had a silver oval, yes they may have there faults and yes my P38A is sat on the driveway looking sorry for itself as I type this very post, but the joy that can be had when they are working just as they should be is indescribable.

I really must get my Series 3 back on the road, but it is need of a complete overhaul and I'm just not able to do this right now, have added you on flickr.

Matt
MWHCVT

Looks like you had a good day.
I recognise some of those Landies, especially the blue Disco in #1.

lovely shots, I agree the 3 defenders one is the best out the set.

Whats going on with the one before though (7) - looks like a Jeep has snuck in!

Three Defenders is definitely the pick of the bunch. With a little bit of work on the exposure etc, the lone 90 on the beach would be pretty impressive too.

It's #1 for me , but then I'm biased as I own a Disco 2. (y)

Nice set of pics - looks like you were all having fun in one of my favourite off-roading areas :)

I'm a Discovery man meself but have always had a hankering after a 101 ambulance so the last one is my favourite :)

Back