Do you remember these

Name
Alasdair
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all :wave:
I've not been around for a while (due to a forced career change)
but anyway I was at the Billing Aquadrome for the FS1E owners club, although there where other makes of bike there
Have to say it brought back a lot of momories.

DSC_7991 copy.jpg

DSC_7972 copy.jpg

DSC_7988 copy.jpg

I didn't get much time to take photos of all the bikes as I was helping with this

DSC_8059 copy.jpg

We have just spent the last 6 months building all this and its still not finished.

ALXXX

Ok I cant get images to show, only the links :shrug:

Last edited:
Nice alex yeah I remeber them Fiss and honda just remember the name of the chopper though was it gillera or some Italian make

Last edited:
Oh the memories! Most of my mates had Fizzies (not me, I waited until I was 17 and bought an RD250B), and I remember a lad coming to school on one of those Fanticmotor choppers! I remember those Honda SS50s being incredibly slow.

Good stuff, thanks for posting! :D

I had a KC100, passed my test got a GS550 Then a GS1100 then A GXR750 then a GXR1100
then the Norich Union Insurance thing happened :-(

DSC_7972 copy.jpg

I had the 5 speed with disc brake and slightly worrying movement in the handle bars :D
Good times though,thanks for the memories btw (y)

Oh damn. You've set me off now! I had a Suzuki AP50. My mate had a Honda SS50 and the others had fizzies! With the baffles taken out...

Kev.

OMG that was the start of the damage all those years ago, 1974 in my case... I have owned and ridden my own bikes since then but I can still remember the freedom of owning and riding those 49cc machines. Great memories.. Thanks.

thanks for all the replys, glad it brought back some memories, It certainly did for me.
I would have replied sooner but laptop died last night just after i posted this so i had to resurrect my desktop, now to call dell support, I may be a long time :LOL:
ALXXX

Look what I found! Identical in every way to mine! I even kept it as clean as that. same colour etc..

suzuki-ap50b.jpg

I used to get a whole 58mph out of it laid on the tank..:D :LOL:

Kev.

Last edited:
Yay! I had a purple Fizzy like the first photo! Memories! I used to go round with all the boys with theirs, but for some reason mine used to go about 5 mph faster than theirs down a big hill with us all leaning forward for streamlining!! :D

Back