Do you think he saw me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

Sony a77 + Sony 35mm f1.8 lens

I'm guessing he did......................................

Les :D

If looks could kill hey - using the 35mm certainly gets you up close and personal -maybe too personal :D:D:D

No 35mm - providing you can get up close is definitely producing some really good stuff from you :)

After all you are 6' tall, ex Para & not a 'girls blouse'. But again I say leave the pink track suit at home for these shoots :p

Looks like he's trying to hold back a verbal assault... :D

I've been thinking about this 35mm business... surely it's got to be harder on FF :)

Looks like he's trying to hold back a verbal assault... :D

I've been thinking about this 35mm business... surely it's got to be harder on FF :)

Shot these with my a77 Dan - it has a crop sensor, my a99 is full frame which I use for studio portrait type stuff, I did get a verbal assault seconds after the shot, when I offered to send him an Image he was quite nice about the whole pointing a camera thing

Les :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot these with my a77 Dan - it has a crop sensor, my a99 is full frame which I use for studio portrait type stuff, I did get a verbal assault seconds after the shot, when I offered to send him an homage he was quite nice about the whole pointing a camera thing

Les :p

What, like a poem?

or maybe you meant image.. like the one of the girl in the pink suit :D

Last edited:
Back