Does anyone else's dog hide things?

Name
scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Put my dogs bedding In the washer and underneath it was a £20 note three socks the back off my old mobile phone and one of my granddaughters dummies. :thinking: my dogs turned into a kleptomaniac. She's never done it before well not that I've ever noticed. Very odd indeed:thinking:

Yes. My dog once nicked the cold drip tin foil tray from underneath a weber BBQ which had the fat in it. Realised he pinched it and searched high and low worried it was upside down somewhere in the house. That evening he appeared in the living room with it pleased as punch with his "treasure". He's got nothing on the kids when it come to hiding things though !

Mine just tends to hide his toys in plain sight so we break our necks.

Put my dogs bedding In the washer and underneath it was a £20 note three socks the back off my old mobile phone and one of my granddaughters dummies. :thinking: my dogs turned into a kleptomaniac. She's never done it before well not that I've ever noticed. Very odd indeed:thinking:

I think she's being framed. Check that a rogue agent cat has not gained access to the house.

Oh and tell her she's not a bad dog, and give her a biscuit.

Mine hides stuff outside under the conifer bushes, usually the kids shoes or his own toys. Have to stop him taking them out side.

My Scooby just steals the usual stuff. A whole joint of beef from the oven! Bacon and sausage from the fridge and some frozen beefburgers from the freezer. That's the trouble with collies, they watch you to learn how to open things, and when they're crossed with Dobermann, they have the teeth and the strength to open anything!!!

My nephew's spaniel collects shoes and sleeps on them! That little mutt has more shoes than Imelda Marcos.

Back